Posted on June 3, 2021
Police Communications Officer
The Berlin Police Department is accepting applications for a full-time or part-time Police Communication Officer. The application period is open (no closing date). DO NOT use the application on this webpage, the Police Department has a separate application that can be found here.
Starting pay will vary according to experience. Individuals must be flexible, with shifts during the day, evening, and midnight.
- Be 20 years old or older.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have a high school diploma or approved GED.
- Pass extensive background check that includes a drug test, criminal history review, check of prior employers, and references among other requirements.
- Must be able to successfully complete an entry-level MILES/NCIC logon course certified by CJIS.
- No experience is required but is preferred.
For more information please visit their website at: www.berlinmdpd.org or contact the Berlin Police Department at 410-641-1333. You may call or visit their webpage for an application and click on ‘application’. Mail replies to: Berlin Police Department 129 Decatur Street, Berlin, MD 21811.
Applications for this position are accepted year-round and will be kept for a period of one year. During that year if a vacancy becomes available the Police Department will be in contact with you. DO NOT use the application on this webpage, the Police Department has a separate application that can be found here.