Posted on September 7, 2022
Election day: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
(September 7, 2022) — At their meeting on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, the Town of Berlin Board of Supervisors of Elections certified the following candidates for inclusion on the ballot for the Tuesday, October 4, 2022 Municipal Election. There is a September 27, 2022 deadline for write-in filing, however write-in candidates will not appear on the ballot.
The candidates will appear on the ballot as follows:
COUNCILMEMBER DISTRICT 1:
James Steven Green (Steve Green)
COUNCILMEMBER DISTRICT 4:
Dean Jonathian Burrell, Sr.
Anthony T. Weeg
Adrian Michael Bowen
Other important dates for the 2022 Election are as follows:
- Absentee Voting application submission deadlines:
- 5:00 PM, Tuesday, September 27, 2022 for applications to be received by mail (postmark NOT accepted).
- 4:00 PM, Friday, September 30, 2022 for applications to be received in person at Berlin Town Hall, 10 William Street, Berlin.
- Write-In Candidate – Deadline is 5:00 PM on Tuesday, September 27, 2022. Note: Write-In Candidates will not appear on the ballot.
- Election Day – Tuesday, October 4, 2020. Polling places open from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Voters in Districts 1 and 2 will vote at Buckingham Presbyterian Church at 20 S. Main Street and Voters in Districts 3 and 4 will vote at the Berlin Police Department at 129 Decatur Street.
For appropriate forms, or if there are any questions regarding Berlin’s municipal elections, please contact Town Administrator Mary Bohlen at: Phone: 410-641-4314; email: [email protected]. Or visit berlinmd.gov/government/ and select “Municipal Elections”.