Meeting dates may be subject to change. Unless otherwise indicated, Meetings start at 7:00 PM and are open to the public unless specifically stated as “Closed” or “Executive”.
Meetings are held at the Berlin Town Hall, 10 William Street, 2nd floor. For information about past meetings not available below, please submit a Request for Public Information.
Sign up at the bottom of the page to get Meeting Packets delivered to your inbox.
NEW: Because restrictions on gathering size are still in place, and due to the size of our meeting space, the public will not be permitted to attend Mayor and Council meetings, however we will continue to live stream those meetings until further notice. Your continued patience and understanding is truly appreciated.
- Meeting packets will be posted by 5:00 p.m. on the Wednesday before the meeting.
- Written questions will be accepted to provide the Mayor and Council the opportunity to review and discuss BY 12:00 PM/NOON on the day of the meeting. Submit to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, please use M&C Comments as your subject
- Fax to: 410-641-2316
- Mail to: Berlin Town Hall, Attn: M&C Comments, 10 Williams St., Berlin, MD 21811. Mail should be posted no later close of business on the Friday before the meeting to help ensure delivery.
- Drop off in one of the two drop boxes at Town Hall – one is at the rear of the building behind the stair tower, and the other is at the corner of Bay and Williams Street on the building.
To access the Meeting via live stream on Facebook, please click on the blue Facebook icon at the top of this page. Unless specified, questions and comments will not be taken via Facebook. The video recording of the meeting will be available within 72-hours (usually by the next morning) via the meeting date under “Past Meetings” below.