Meeting dates may be subject to change. Unless otherwise indicated, Meetings start at 7:00 PM and are open to the public unless specifically stated as “Closed” or “Executive”.
Meetings are held at the Berlin Town Hall, 10 William Street, 2nd floor. For information about past meetings not available below, please submit a Request for Public Information.
Sign up at the bottom of the page to get Meeting Packets delivered to your inbox.
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 23, 2020: Public Attendance at Mayor and Council Meetings will be prohibited. Meetings will continue to be live-streamed on the Town’s Facebook Page.
- Meeting packets will be posted by 5:00 p.m. on the Wednesday before the meeting.
- Written questions will be accepted to provide the Mayor and Council the opportunity to review and discuss BY 12:00 PM/NOON on the day of the meeting. Submit to:
- Email: email@example.com, please use M&C Comments as your subject
- Fax to: 410-641-2316
- Mail to: Berlin Town Hall, Attn: M&C Comments, 10 Williams St., Berlin, MD 21811. Mail should be posted no later close of business on the Friday before the meeting to help ensure delivery.
- Drop off in one of the two drop boxes at Town Hall – one is at the rear of the building behind the stair tower, and the other is at the corner of Bay and Williams Street on the building.
To access the Meeting via live stream on Facebook, please click on the blue Facebook icon at the top of this page. Unless specified, questions and comments will not be taken via Facebook. The video recording of the meeting will be available within 72-hours (usually by the next morning) via the meeting date under “Past Meetings” below.
Upcoming Council Meetings
Past Council Meeting Minutes
November 23, 2020 7:00 PM (Mayor & Council Meeting)
November 23, 2020 6:30 PM (Executive Session)6:30 PM EXECUTIVE SESSION – Council Chambers
- Pursuant to Section §3-305(b)(7) – To consult with counsel to obtain legal advice on a legal matter.
- Pursuant to Section §3-305(b)(14) Before a contract is awarded or bids are opened, to discuss a matter directly related to a negotiating strategy or the contents of a bid or proposal, if public discussion or disclosure would adversely impact the ability of the public body to participate in the competitive bidding or proposal process.