Meeting dates may be subject to change. Unless otherwise indicated, Meetings start at 7:00 PM and are open to the public unless specifically stated as “Closed” or “Executive”.
Meetings are held at the Berlin Town Hall, 10 William Street, 2nd floor. For information about past meetings not available below, please submit a Request for Public Information.
Sign up at the bottom of the page to get Meeting Packets delivered to your inbox.
SPECIAL NOTICE: We will be live streaming Mayor and Council Meetings during the ongoing Coronavirus/Covid-19 State of Emergency. Your patience and understanding as we work to meet the restrictions on gathering size, while still conducting Town business is truly appreciated.
- Meeting packets will be posted by 5:00 p.m. on the Wednesday before the meeting.
- Written questions will be accepted to provide the Mayor and Council the opportunity to review and discuss BY 12:00 PM/NOON on the day of the meeting. Submit to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, please use M&C Comments as your subject
- Fax to: 410-641-2316
- Mail to: Berlin Town Hall, Attn: M&C Comments, 10 Williams St., Berlin, MD 21811. Mail should be posted no later close of business on the Friday before the meeting to help ensure delivery.
- Drop off in one of the two drop boxes at Town Hall – one is at the rear of the building behind the stair tower, and the other is at the corner of Bay and Williams Street on the building.
To access the Meeting via live stream on Facebook, please click on the blue Facebook icon at the top of this page. The video recording of the meeting will be available within 72-hours (usually by the next morning) via the meeting date under “Past Meetings” below.