Department Director Ivy Wells joined Berlin in November 2014. The Economic and Community Development Department is located in the Berlin Visitor’s Center at 14 S. Main Street. Economic and Community Development is responsible for everything from grants to assisting new and existing businesses to work with a variety of business and civic organizations on promotions, events, and planning.
What services does the department provide?
- Assisting businesses to navigate Town Government
- Coordination of the Main Street Program
- Coordination of the Arts & Entertainment Program
- Working with other business organizations such as the Chamber of Commerce and Merchants Association
- Working with civic organizations such as Grow Berlin Green
- General promotions of the Town
- Responsible for overseeing the Town’s Business License program
- Representing the Town at County, State and National meetings and events geared to Economic Development
10 William Street | Berlin, MD 21811
Office Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Closed Weekends and Holidays.
After Hours / Emergency Contact:
Please call the Berlin Police Department at 410-641-1333