The next Berlin Municipal Election is scheduled for Tuesday, October 4, 2016. The offices up for election on that date will be Mayor and Councilmembers for Districts 2 and 3.
Important Dates for the 2016 Election – For additional information, or to obtain election-related forms, please contact Administrative Services Director Mary Bohlen. Phone: 410-641-4314 Email: email@example.com.
- Deadline for Candidate Filing: Friday, September 2, 2016, 5:00 PM.
- Deadline for Voter Registration: Friday, September 2, 2016, 5:00 PM
- Begin accepting Absentee Voting Applications: Tuesday, September 6, 2016
- Deadline for Absentee Applications to be received by mail: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Deadline for Write-In Candidate Filing (name will not appear on ballot): Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 5:00 PM
- Deadline for written withdrawal of candidacy: Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 5:00 PM
- Deadline for Absentee Voting Application submitted in person: Friday, September 30, 2016, 5:00 PM.
For more information please contact Administrative Services Director Mary Bohlen at any time. Phone: 410-641-4314 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Election Information
Districts 1 & 2 – Buckingham Presbyterian Church, 20 S. Main Street
Districts 3 & 4 – Multipurpose Building, Flower Street
On March 10, 2014, the Berlin Mayor and Council passed Resolution 2014-01 which reconfigured the Town of Berlin municipal Voting districts based on the 2010 census.
If you are unsure of your Town of Berlin voting district, the information can be found on the back of your voter registration card or click here. If you need further assistance, please call Administrative Services Director Mary Bohlen at 410-641-4314 or email email@example.com. Please include your street address in your email to speed our reply.