Posted on May 1, 2019
The month of May kicks off our event season in a big way. Something is happening every weekend, so be sure to check out the details below.
The Berlin Falls Park Advisory Committee is asking any resident or visitor for help in officially naming the park by completing a short survey.
The survey will remain open until June 14, 2019. We appreciate your help!
We’re holding bulk trash collection this month as well. See the details below.
The Mayor has issued an updated message about increases to real estate property taxes and fees. See the News and Press Releases section for more information.
We have two public hearings scheduled for the May 13th Mayor and Council meeting; one on increasing the real estate property tax rate and the other on increasing business license fee late penalties. The Mayor and Council meetings are held in the Council Chambers at 10 William St. and start at 7 pm.
We hope to see you there.
Thank you for your interest in the Berlin Bulletin ,
Town of Berlin Bulletin – [email protected]
Save The Dates
Spring is Here!
- Keep your grass cut less than 6 inches in height.
- Remove all weeds and foreign growth from your property. This includes sidewalks, street stormwater gutters, along fences, and property lines.
- Tree limbs overhanging into neighboring properties should be trimmed.
- No clippings or yard waste are permitted to be blown or placed into the street or gutters.
- Remove staining of the exterior surfaces of your home, including outbuildings and fences, caused by mold, mildew and algae.
- Exterior painted surfaces such as soffits, fascia, and trim, are to be kept free of peeling, cracking paint and wood rot. These surfaces and those on steps, porches, and decks are to be kept structurally sound.
Thank you to our clean-up day volunteers!